Commercial Seed Lot Evaluations
As a service to Washington potato growers, the Potato Research Group undertakes annual Commercial Seed Lot Evaluations to ensure a high-quality, disease-free industry. Results of annual professional evaluations of commercial potato seed lots are presented on this site as well as at the annual WSU Potato Field Day each June.
The planting dates for this year’s seed lot trial can be found by clicking here.
WSU POTATO FIELD DAY, June 21, 2018
- 2018 WSU Potato Field Day Program
- 2018 WA Commercial Potato Seed Lot Trial Results
- 2017 WA Commercial Potato Seed Lot Trial Results
- 2017 WSU Potato Field Day Program
- 2016 WA Commercial Potato Seed Lot Trial Results
- 2016 WSU Potato Field Day Program
- 2016 Potato Seed Lot and Field Day Information
- 2015 WSU Potato Field Day Program
- 2015 WA Commercial Potato Seed Lot Profile and General Info
- 2014 Washington State Commercial Seed Lot Profile and Potato Field Day Preview (Pavek and Holden)
- 2014 WA Commercial Seed Lot Trial RESULTS
- Growth, Development and Storability Profiles for Alpine Russet and Sage Russet in the Columbia Basin (Knowles, et al.)
- How Does In-season Heat Affect Postharvest Physiology and Quality…? (Knowles, et al.)
- 2015 Commercial Seed Lot Trial Information
2013 WSU Potato Field Day
Results from previous years
(Click links for printable PDFs)
(Get Adobe Reader.)
For more information about the Commercial Seed Lot planting, contact:
Tim Waters (509.545.3511), Mark Pavek (509.335.6861), or Zach Holden (509.335.3452).
Carrie Huffman Wohleb (509.754.2011), Mark Pavek (509.335.6861), or Zach Holden (509.335.3452).
United States Standards for Grades of Seed Potatoes – a USDA reference publication.
Addresses and travel directions
Dept. of Horticulture
149 Johnson Hall
P.O. Box 646414
Pullman, WA 99164-6414
WSU Othello IAREC
1471 W. Cox Rd.
Othello, WA 99344